Thought I would make something colourful for once. It started out as a bit of practice for Substance Designer, Substance Painter and Zbrush. Matching something in real life rather than trying to cut corners.
It is also some practice is lighting with UE4 and things like Coloured Translucent Shadows, light functions materials, LUTs, etc. Modular Assets. Modelled, textured and lit everything in the scene.
I think I was too ambitious in thinking that translucent shadows alone could light the scene, even Arnold renderer doesn't support bounce light from them, and Raytracing doesn't support it yet either. I also discovered that there is a bug with using translucent shadows and a directional light that causes it to go blurry and blow the scenes lights out. So I settled for lighting the scene in the usual way.